Apply for a 2022-2023 Hunting Permit
- You must have a current Hollow Oak hunting permit.
- Hunting is permitted on Hollow Oak lands only between September 1 and January 31 in accordance with PA Game Commission Seasons. Meaning, the season starts at the beginning of September, you may place temporary tree stands or blinds, but you may not hunt until the PA Game Commission seasons are active.
- Camping and overnight access are not permitted.
- There is NO SUNDAY HUNTING on any Hollow Oak properties.
Hunting is allowed on the following Hollow Oak properties
- Kenmawr Conservation Area (archery only)
- Trout Run Conservation Area (archery only)
- Boggs Run Conservation Area (archery only)
- Montour Woods Conservation Area
- Fifer’s Fields Conservation Area
If a property is not listed on this page, it is not a publicly hunted property. Hunters are responsible for knowing the property boundaries and obeying all federal, state, and local laws. We ask that you respect the land, the animals and other property users when you hunt on Hollow Oak lands. Hollow Oak reserves the right to prohibit or promote hunting on conservation areas at any time in accordance with local, state and federal law.
In order to create a safe and enjoyable environment for all visitors, hunters must review and comply with both the Pennsylvania Game Commission seasons and standards and our hunting policies and guidelines. Failure to adhere to the rules and regulations will result in suspension of hunting privileges and/or citation by local law enforcement. Only deer hunting is allowed on Hollow Oak Land Trust properties. Hunters must receive written permission from Hollow Oak Land Trust prior to hunting.
For additional information about hunting in Pennsylvania, please see the Pennsylvania Game Commission’s website or contact their South West Regional office at 724-238-9523.